Create a Kanban
There are two main ways of adding a Kanban to your Workspace.
Kanbanas an initial View when creating a Collection.
- Or Create a new View within a Collection from the top right of your Collection Table.
- Select a Status field you would like the records grouped by.
Collection Attributes and Record Details
- Open a Record card on your board in the top right by clicking the
- Toggle on Attributes for display in the
- View details of the record, like emails and files, in the additional tabs.
- Sorting can be changed on the top right under
- Select the desired property to
- Then select the condition
- Grouping can be changed on the top left of your Kanban board.
- Select the desired property to group by.
Add Filter, then select the Attribute you would like to filter by.
- Choose the condition applied to your filter (contains, is equal to, etc.).
- Choose the value of the Attribute to filter by.
- Add multiple filters at a time in the same way and switch between and/or conditions.
- Group filters by a separate and/or condition by selecting the
+next to your filter.
- Remove filters by clicking the
Xto their right.
- Hide certain columns from a View to focus in on pieces of your pipeline.
View Settingsthen go to
- Toggle off any stage columns you would like to hide from this View.
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️