There are three branches of User Permissions on Attio.
There are two levels of access to your Workspace on Attio.
- Admins are the only users who can invite new members to your Workspace and manage account settings.
- Members can view and edit data in your Workspace but do not have access to account settings.
Collections can be shared with specific Members or your entire Workspace on three different levels of access.
- No access means the user cannot see the Collection or the data within it.
- Read-only access allows the user to only view Collection data but not edit it.
- Full access allows the user to view, add, and edit Collection data. Full access users can also manage Collection access and share with additional users.
Emails are private by default and can be shared on a single or entire record basis.
- Users can request access to emails pending owner approval.
- All users included in an email have the ability to manage access to the thread.
- Access can be revoked at any time by the user who granted it.
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️