Easily manage member access to your Collections from any View page.
- Workspace Access: All members of the Workspace can view, edit, and export the Collection, including creating new Views, but not manage sharing permissions.
- Full Access: The only access level with the ability to manage sharing permissions in the Collection, regardless of Workspace access.
In the absence of Workspace Access:
- Read Only: Users can only read and comment on the content within the Collection. They cannot create new Views, edit, export, or share the Collection data.
- No Access: None of the Collection content is shared with or visible by the User.
You can view and edit the level of access granted to other members of your Workspace from any View page within a Collection.
- Open the share menu on a View Page by clicking the
+icon to the right of user avatars.
- Toggle on
Workspace Accessto share the Collection with full access for all members.
- View/Edit the access level of single members.
No Accessto revoke previous shared access.
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️