Attio allows you to sync multiple email accounts with your Workspaces.
Syncing a new Email account
- Go to your
- Select the
Email Accountstab on the left.
Connect Email Accountwith the appropriate provider.
You will then be taken through the provider authorization flow, granting Attio access to sync with your email.
Sharing Settings and Blacklist
- Once you've connected your email account, you can choose between two different sharing levels.
- Click the
⌵symbol to the right of an email to open your Sharing Settings.
- Metadata Only shares only the participants and timestamp of each email with your Workspace.
- Subject line and metadata shares metadata and subject lines with your Workspace.
- Both sharing levels exclude the email content which is only shared when you grant access to members of your Workspace.
- The default sharing level is Subject line and metadata.
- Blacklist domains or email addresses to stop syncing emails with certain contacts.
Removing a synced Email account
- Select the email you would like to remove from your Workspace.
- All email correspondence will be removed from your Workspace.
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️