The classic view of a database, tables allow you to manage your Collection Records and Attributes in a spreadsheet style.
Create a Table
There are two main ways of adding a Table to your Workspace.
- You can select
Tableas an initial View when creating a Collection.
- Or create a new Table within a Collection from the top right of your View.
+ Create a Viewdropdown menu.
- Select a Status field you would like the records grouped by.
Create Attribute Columns
+to the right of your last column.
- Choose between existing attributes and communication intelligence, or create something new.
- Select the
+at the top right of the dropdown to create a new attribute field.
- Some Attribute types, like Select and Multi-Select, will require options. Those can be created while adding data into cells or at the top of the Attribute field.
- Read more about the different types of Attributes you can create here.
- Easily move through the table using your keyboard to fill in information.
- Edit attribute fields at any time.
- All updates are made in real-time across your Workspace.
- Select View Settings on the top right of your table.
- Select the Attribute you would like to sort by.
- Then select the condition
↓Descendingat the bottom of the menu.
Add Filterin the top right of your table.
- Select the Attribute you would like to filter by.
- Choose the condition applied to your filter (contains, is equal to, etc.).
- Choose the value of the Attribute to filter by.
- Add multiple filters at a time in the same way and switch between and/or conditions.
- Group filters by a separate and/or condition by selecting the
+next to your filter.
- Remove filters by clicking the
Xto their right.
Comment on Records
- Hover over a record and click the comment bubble on the right.
- Type out your thoughts and click
- Tag users using
@to get their attention.
- Read past comments and reply to others in the same way.
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️