Contact pages are a profile for each company and individual in your network including the data, emails, files, and notes surrounding them.
- Auto-Enriched Data: Attio automatically enriches your Contact profiles with carefully sourced data.
- Connection Data: Attio surfaces important insights into your relationships such as last contacted date and connection strength.
On every profile you will find an Activity timeline which tracks the following key insights:
- First Seen: when your team first spoke to this Contact.
- Collection Activity: whenever the Contact was added to and updated within a Collection.
- Notes: any Note created under the Contact.
- Emails: Attio automatically captures your team's interactions with each Contact. Each user can manage access to their communications separately.
- Files: Sync your 3rd-party provider or directly upload related files into a dedicated storage space for future access and safe keeping.
- Tasks: Create, assign, and keep tabs on Tasks associated with each Contact.
- Notes: Capture ideas, share notes, and collaborate on thoughts regarding each Contact.
- Smart Attributes: auto-populated fields created with data pulled from our numerous online sources.
- Shared Attributes: custom Attributes that have been shared with you across Collections.
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️