Views allow you to see the data in a Collection in multiple, configurable ways.
- View data is synced across Collections in real-time.
- Each new View can include previous Collection data but can also be expanded with the creation of new Attribute columns.
Different types of Views
- Table Views are the standard workflow visual. Create as many custom columns as needed.
- Kanban Views are built for tracking records through the stages of a process. Use Kanbans to track things like your Deal Flow or Sales Pipeline.
Things to consider
- Member permissions are allotted on a Collection basis.
- All Views within a Collection are synced and include the same records and data.
- Changes made in Views will be updated in real-time across the Collection.
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️